Driven HDRocket Beach Cruiser Fat Tire EBike
Driven HDR step is a tougher version of the classic Playa Express, with 58 Volts full, 20 Amp Samsung Battery pushing a Bafang 1000-watt motor it can climb any hill. The heavy-duty frame includes a welded rear rack that is stronger than the original plus a wide mount welded basket mount to the stem is a handy addition. The 4 inch wide Chaoyang tires and the Promax Alloy Suspension seat post floats like a feather.
Why this bike?
- Welded Aluminum rack with a 200-pound capacity
- Welded stem mount for surf rack or basket
- Rides effortlessly even with the battery off
- 25% more energy than a standard ebike
- Stainless 7 Speed Shimano gear set helps you tackle the hills
- Aluminum Frame offers lighter-weight bike
- Built-in front and rear lights powered by onboard battery
- Front and rear fenders are standard on every bike
- Ride stability of 26X4 inch Grand Canyon tires allows you not to worry about the bumps in the road
- Easy-to-use Color LCD is included on every bike
- BATTERY- 58V Fully Charged (46 Volt Empty) 20Ah (1KWh) Samsung Cell Li-ion
- BatteryRange: around 60 miles with PAS Level 1
- CHARGER - 58.8 Volt 3 Amp Smart Charger, works under 110V ~ 240V
- Charging time: 5-7 hrs CONTROLLER - 20Amp Intelligent Controller
- DISPLAY - Advanced Color LCD with 5 PAS Levels, Current Speed, Max Speed, Odometer, Trip, and USB port
- MOTOR - 1000 Watt BAFANG™ High Torque Gear Motor, Peak Output 1400W
- BRAKES - Front and Rear Hydraulic brakes provide maximum stopping power
- PEDAL ASSIST - 5 Levels
- THROTTLE - Thumb Throttle on Right Hand
- WIRE HARNESS - Water-Proof Quick Connector
- USB PORT - 1 Port
Please see video review of Playa Express below
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns and Refunds are allowed with a restocking fee.
Always free shipping on bikes to the US.
Driven products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 to 5 years depending on componet from the date of original purchase.