Moved By Bikes Longboard Rack
MBB Longboard Racks are the best racks you can buy for getting your longboard to the beach with your bicycle. Our patented quick release bars allow you to remove the bars with the push of a button when not in use, and quickly reinstall them when it is time to go surfing. Frame mounting with wide bar spread makes these racks far more stable than other racks on the market. Because of their strength we can recommend them for use with SUPs (Stand Up Paddle Boards) that weigh up to 25 lbs. All aluminum and stainless construction for coastal environments. Hardware is highly adaptable allowing the racks to work with just about any bike, and just about any board from short to long to SUP.
Longboard rack installation video gives you a full run down of the rack features and mounting options, give it a quick watch to see how the racks would fit on your bike!
- Anodized Aluminum tubes with Stainless Steel hardware
- Sturdy design attaches to headtube and seat tube OR rear rack.
- Quick release design makes loading and unloading of boards an easy task
- Designed to be easily removed and re-attached for bike use without a surfboard
- Will not work with older style cantilever brakes with brake line on the headtube
- Foam padding on the tubes prevent damage to your board
- Maximum board weight 25lbs
|Color:||Black||Compatibility:||Boards up to 12ft|